Chocolate PBfit Covered Frozen Bananas With Walnuts
This is so delicious!! It's a great healthy snack that gives you solid energy! BetterBody Foods was so kind and sent me some samples of their product, PBfit. They sent over some of the original peanut butter flavor, and also the chocolate! I absolutely loved both products! I love that it's a great source of protein, but they have taken 85% of the fat out that normal peanut butter would have. It is a great way to be able to enjoy peanut butter without the stress of extra calories and fat! PBfit is a product that you can create sooo many recipes with, this is just one of many that I have done. So stay tuned for more!
For this recipe, I used the chocolate PBfit. You could use either flavor and it would still be delicious!! It is so simple. a child could make these!! All you need is a banana, PBfit, walnuts ( or any kind of nut you prefer), toothpicks, and wax paper.
- cut the banana into about 1/2 inch slices
- mix the PBfit into a creamy peanut butter texture. 2 tbs powder, 2 tbs water
- cover each banana slice with the chocolate pbfit, i covered 1/2 the banana slice
- add nuts on top of the pbfit. i used walnuts and it was delicious
- stick a toothpick into the peanut butter free side of the banana slice
- place on wax paper
- place in the freezer, leave for at least an hour to firm up
- eat and enjoy!!