As some of you know, Nick (my husband) and I have been together for 11+ years. We got married in July of 2014, but we started dating when we were about 14, the summer before high school started. By now, after 11 years of holidays together, I better be pretty decent at buying him gifts, and I like to think I am. I remember always saying things like "men are so hard to buy for" or " I just don't know what to get Nick". I would seriously get so frustrated trying to figure out gift ideas for him. I have put together this Valentines Day gift guide for men to help YOU in your gift shopping this year! I broke it down into several different "types" of men, because at the end of the day, all men like different stuff. My goal is for this post to help give you ideas and inspiration to make your man feel very loved and special this Valentines Day.
| Click the images to shop the item |
| Use the arrows on the side to scroll through the full gift guide |
Gift ideas for your "travel-lover man" :
Scroll through using the arrows on the side.
The shirt displayed here is amazing for travel because it WILL NOT WRINKLE!!! Nick has been dying to get a ton of these shirts. They are extremely professional, but without the hassle of ironing. This gift guide also has some amazing travel bag ideas, sunglasses for those beach trips and of course a manly passport case.
Gift ideas for your "business man" :
This section is extremely easy for me, because this is my husband to a T. Your business man, just like mine, needs to be looking sharp. A new dress shirt is one of Nick's all time favorite gifts to receive. He loves the brand English Laundry, it's a tad pricey, but the quality is worth it (we know from experience). Each item below will help improve your business man's wardrobe.
Something else that can improve your man's wardrobe, and is an excellent and thoughtful gift... a new watch. MVMT Watches was kind enough to reach out to me and send us a watch for Nick. I was a little hesitant because Nick is picky about his watches!! He currently wears a gold Michael Kors watch everyday and he loves it. When we checked out MVMT's website, we were pleasantly surprised to see they had multiple watches that were exactly Nick's style. He's Italian and loves gold lol. When we received the watch in the mail, we were so impressed with the high quality case it came in. We travel a ton and the hard case will be perfect for keeping the watch safe while traveling. The watch itself is amazing, and I'd use words like luxury and high quality to describe it. It has more weight to it than his Michael Kors watch!! We are genuinely very impressed with this MVMT watch and 110% recommend it. And know this, even if a company sends us product, we will always give a honest review. So you can count on my word and reviews for an honest opinion on a product. If we don't like something, you will know it.
Here are some photos of my man rocking his new watch. Thank you MVMT!
Gift ideas for your "mountain man" :
If your man is an outdoors lover, who has a beard and loves to cut down trees (lol kidding), then this is the gift guide for you!
Gift ideas for the "athlete" :
If your man is athletic, here are some gift ideas he will love! Workout gear and casual wear that he will be thrilled to own.
Gift ideas for the "romantic" :
I personally think Valentines Day is such a great opportunity to make someone feel special. There are sooo many romantic things you can do to surprise your special man. Here are a few ideas that I think would be romantic, but get creative, and make it personal to YOUR relationship.
- Breakfast in bed- Make their favorite breakfast meal and wake them up to it. Maybe make the pancakes into heart shapes, get creative. I found heart straws at Target and they will be perfect to put in a breakfast smoothie. I also found heart cookie cutters that I plan on using to make food items into hearts. Make it special.
- Dinner- Cook his favorite meal. Maybe surprise him with an expensive steak dinner, whatever your man loves. Get a bottle of wine and light a candle. Who says women can't be romantic too.
- Surprise Reservations- Call up his FAVORITE restaurant and make reservations. Surprise him.
- Lingerie- For the married couples of course. I know when I surprise Nick with lingerie it just makes him feel special and loved. Ladies, get out of your comfort zone to show your man you love him.
- Couples Spa Day- This is a gift for the both of you. Sweet and romantic. ONLY if your man likes this sort of stuff. Nick doesn't, so I would not be selfish and book it because I wanted a spa day lol, remember it's about making your spouse feel special.
- Boudoir Photo Book- Once again for the married couples. I made Nick one for our wedding day. He was shocked! It is something they will cherish forever. If you don't know what a boudoir photo is, Google it haha.
- Book an adventure- Travel and adventures create so many amazing memories. Book a day getaway, or a weekend getaway. Go out of state, out of country or stay a night in your local big city.
- Make Dessert- Bake for him. Make his favorite dessert, maybe something you know he loves but you have never made before.
Thank you for reading, I hope this helps you in your Valentines Day gift giving this year. Comment below with your favorite gift ideas for Valentines Day!